• Must be a male 18 years or older.
• Must be mentally and physically able to participate in the program.
• Must be medically, psychologically stable, disease, bug free and provide clearance from a doctor.
• Must provide release documentation and detox assessment.
• Primary issue must be that of substance abuse/ dependence.
• Commit to a minimum 90 days however longer stays are encouraged if required for greater success rates.
• Must follow the Trinity house program guidelines, rules and policies.
• Must be willing to participate in one’s self-recovery.
• Abstain from alcohol, drug use mind altering chemicals.
• Agree to random drug, alcohol testing if required
Typical day at Trinity House (student)*
07:00 AM Breakfast, Room clean, shower, Personal time, Chores, house duties.
09:00 AM Morning Reading Group discussion, Accountability.
10:30-3:00 PM NW Community College
03:00 PM Book work, school assignments, guest, community, speakers, community services and resources, family, social activities pool, gym, walking, library, employment, training opportunities, house chores.
06:00 PM Dinner / Personal time
07:O0 PM Alumni, AA members, Coffee, transport to 12 Step Meeting
09:30 PM Personal time, reading, step work, chores, snacks, nightly journal
011:00 PM Lights out
Saturday and Sunday:
08:00 AM Breakfast Room Clean, bedding, laundry
09:00 AM Group discussion, planning, daily goal setting, reading, weekly planning.
010:00 AM Weekly house chores, recreational activity or sport.
012:00 PM Lunch
01:00 PM Reading, seasonal activities, sponsor time-step work volunteering or sponsored activity, recreation or physical director.
06:00 pm Dinner
07:00 PM Alumni, AA members, coffee, transport to 12 Step meeting.
Friday PM Alumni night: Trinity House 07:30 pm – 11:00 pm
Saturday PM Movie Night: Lights out 11:30pm
Sunday PM Family Day: 01:30 – 03:30 family visiting hours
* Daily Schedule Monday to Friday: Restrictions apply to new clients